Stars4Media Lab – the Stars4Media Training and Presentation Virtual Event
Registration Open | 30 March – 1 April 2020, VUB Brussels and online
Who can participate?
- Stars4Media participants who have already applied and been pre-selected for the programme
- Stars4Media participants who have applied but are still looking for a media partner
- Interested young media professionals who want to know more about the programme before they submit an Initiative (see here the call for initiatives)
Stars4Media Lab is part of the Stars4Media exchange and training programme. The event aims to provide applicants with more information about Stars4Media, create the opportunity to network, and offer specific training and insights from academics, high-level media experts, and media practitioners.
For media professionals who did not submit a Stars4Media Initiative yet (Application Form), this is the perfect occasion to “test” their ideas, fine-tune it with the help of media experts, and network to find possible partners among peers from other media outlets. If you have a “media pair” already, we encourage the attendance of your partner as well.
The programme of the event includes:
- Info sessions about Stars4Media;
- Interactive online workshops on topics around the two thematic waves – Trust in Media and Data for Media – to accelerate innovation in media;
- A virtual policy debate and the presentation and fine-tuning of the Initiatives.
The Stars4Media ‘Initiatives’ are innovative ideas developed by small cross-border and cross-disciplinary teams of young media professionals around two thematic waves: DATA for media, TRUST in media (for example, an initiative can be a new service, a new editorial format, a new product, or a new process). You can find below the agenda of the event (also available here as pdf).
A registration form should be submitted by each team member of a Stars4Media initiative to join this virtual event. Please write to us at email@example.com, in case you already booked your travel, to clarify the possibility of your attendance.
For registering, please fill in this form and mention in the comments section that you will attend remotely. It will take you less than 1 minute!